Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just another day

I have continued my weight loss and am at 85lbs lost now.  I have had a harder time losing lately because as my doctor says it's because now I have to "work" at it as opposed to having to it just fall off.  I had been sick about a month ago and I have seem to lose the restriction and can feel that at times can eat anything and any quantity.  I spoke with him regarding this and he feels that I may need an adjustment and I will be seeing him in a few short weeks.

Things around here have been keeping my incredibly busy and when I say things I mean mainly Aaron.  He's 8 1/2 months old now and crawling like you wouldn't believe and starting to "walk" around hanging on to the furniture.  My favorite thing to do to him lately is when I know that he wants to be picked up when I am not in the room that I walk to the other side of the room and make him crawl to me crying the whole way like I am torturing him or something. :)  I know that he will be walking soon enough and then running and then I don't know what I am going to do.  Lately I think he's been getting me back for being such a good night sleeper for so long and about the last 5 weeks or so has not slept through the night at all.  I surely miss a full nights sleep but have learned to live with it.

One thing that I have noticed lately is how much I miss hanging out with friends.  I try to keep in touch but the few close friends that I have live too far away for any of us to get together any time soon and we all have young kids so that doesn't help either at this moment.  I am hoping to spend some time out in Indiana this summer as well as looking forward to another visit from a friend as well.  I guess that I have to reach out more and try and reconnect with these wonderful awesome girls!  I just hope that everyone I have been thinking about lately are doing well and so are all of their boys and girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment